Thursday,14 September 2017, from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Dear future brides and grooms!
We are organising an afterwork to let you discover some local artists and services for your wedding! Let's meet around a drink and do lovely workshops together!
Create your own flower piece, enjoy an express-makeup session, have a couple shoot outside, make a wristlet and have fun at our candy bar!
Let's call it a mini wedding fair!
Tuesday 12 September 2017, from 3 pm to 5 pm
Luxembourg Powerhouses is a meet up group founded by Joanna Denton, Public Speaking Coach, for purpose-driven female business leaders, working or living in Luxembourg.
We host social and educational activities that are designed to help our members play bigger through building a supportive and collaborative community and businesses that bring them more joy, more clients, and more impact in the world.
Thursday, 15 June 2017 at 6:30pm to Jun 16 at 9:30pm
The Office Luxembourg – Free Seminar Series: Simple Strategies to increase your Sales, Profit and Cash by David Holland
Join David Holland MBA for an evening Seminar where you’ll learn:
- Why Marketing should be last on your list.
- How to avoid the #1 Mistake Business owners make.
- What your customers REALLY buy…
- A simple system for massive growth…
- The 7 Elements of Profit Generation…
Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 18pm - 19.30pm
- How to stay focused when the pressure is on?
- How to find innovative solutions that are right in front of us instead of applying yesterday’s answers to today’s problems?
- How to make neutral decision when you’re emotionally triggered?
- If you ever signed a credit card receipt only to realise you have never looked at the charge…
- If you ever started your car and followed the same route as always before realising you’ve actually meant to go in a different direction…
- If you’ve ever thought about the consequences of this automatic human behavior on your business…
Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 8.30pm - 12.30pm
Discover how to create your uniqueness in business during our dynamic, hands-on discovery workshop.
- Why does Apple have million of faithful clients queuing over night to buy their newest products?
- Why does Disneyland Park have millions of recurring visitors around the world?
- Why does U2 sell out their concerts in seconds?
- Why some brands, companies and people inspire greater loyalty and engagement? How are they able to achieve and sustain success for years?
Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 6:30pm - 9pm
Reinvention is constant throughout our lives: changing jobs, moving countries, parenthood are common examples.
The Reinvention Lab is an opportunity to share experiences and acquire tools and techniques to help reinvent our lives.
Three workshops to:
- Explore positive and challenging aspects of a transition.
- Undertake a skill drill and uncover our strengths, competencies and inner values.
- Design our vision for our personal reinvention.